Safe zones, also known as safe settlements, are cities in the world of Infestation: Survivor Stories that allow people to buy, sell and store their items in a global inventory. These safe zones can also be used as social hubs, for creating missions for other players and trading. On each map of Infestation: Survivor Stories there will be approximately 3-4 safe zones available for survivors and one hideout for bandits. Safe zones will be rare and far away from another safe zone.
- The Safe Zones are surrounded by about 5 meter high walls
- You have "God-Mode" in the current Safe Zones
- You will not receive Player-Damage
- You will not receive Fall-Damage
- However, zombies can still attack and kill you!
- You can not use your weapon in the Safe Zone
- A huge message will appear at the top middle as soon as you enter an Safe Zone
Future plans about safety
Safe zones are only safe if you can fortify and protect them:
- Safe zones have 5m high walls around their perimeter
- Attacking another player while in a safe zone will trigger the guard system to attack you
- Bandits (hostile players) may still be able to attack from a vantage point and raid the safe settlement if they choose.
- Current theories suggest that a bandit may avoid being killed by the guard system by escaping the safe zone quickly
Your reputation level does affect how the security forces of the safe zones and the players inside a safe zone react to you. If your reputation level is too low and you are a bandit you will not gain access to the safe zone and may be killed.
Details have not been released on how the guard system will work, but some speculate that it may vary based on activity levels within the safe zone.
|Language:||English • Deutsch • português do Brasil • русский|